Aircraft Fueler (ATL Airport) – remember you can ride MARTA to work!!
$15 per hour – FULL TIME + Overtime – with Medical/Dental/401K
AM SHIFT 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM
PM SHIFT 2:30 PM – 11:00 PM
- Fuel and service aircraft before departure using airport fueling equipment and ground service equipment
- Communicate with the airport dispatch team and other airport personnel
- Record fueling data and fuel dispensing data per aircraft using provided handheld tools
- Record flight data such as destination, flight number etc.
- Conduct safety checks on service equipment such as fueling carts
- Handle fueling hoses and carts along with other airport fueling equipment
- 18 years of age or older
- Reliable transportation
- Eligible to work in the United States
- Valid state driver’s license with clean motor vehicle record
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and federal fingerprint background check.
- Capable of regularly lifting 30 pounds over the head and 50 lbs. from the ground to waist level
- Must be accustomed to and able to stand and walk frequently throughout the shift
- Ability to work in an outside environment, with exposure to hot and cold temperatures and inclement weather
- Be able to hear and respond to the spoken voice and to audible alarms
- Ability to work with moderate to high noise level at various times.
FSM Group, LLC – Atlanta, GA – (via Indeed)
The job was posted on 7/31/23